When Claude steps down as its leader, the Leicester Alliance disbands and its lords swear fealty to the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus. The chaos in the Kingdom begins to dissipate as the people unite under Dimitri's rule.
Riding this momentum, the Kingdom army prepares to march south for a decisive battle against Imperial forces.
- 7/1: Caspar's Birthday
- 7/4: The Impregnable Fortress
- 7/5: Explore - Chapter 20 - The Impregnable Fortress
- 7/9: Balthus's Birthday
- 7/12: Saint Cethleann Day
A day for offering prayers to Saint Cethleann of the Four Saints.
- 7/12: Flayn's Birthday
- 7/12: Explore - Chapter 20 - The Impregnable Fortress
- 7/19: Explore - Chapter 20 - The Impregnable Fortress
- 7/24: Claude's Birthday
- 7/26: Goddess's Rite of Rebirth
On this day, it is said that the goddess will fall from her throne in the stars and return to this land, where she will be reborn.
- 7/26: Explore - Chapter 20 - The Impregnable Fortress
- 7/31: Mission Day
The Kingdom army crosses the Great Bridge of Myrddin a second time, moving south through Gronder Field. However, in order to reach Enbarr, they must first seize the impregnable Fort Merceus.
- The Death Knight
Battle - Taking Fort Merceus
After saving the embattled Alliance, you march south to Empire territory. Fort Merceus, said to be impregnable, stands between you and Enbarr, the Imperial Capital.