The ambitions of those who slither in the dark are forever shattered with Shambhala's destruction. But in the process, Rhea is grievously injured. What fate awaits her, and who will bear the weight of Fódlan on their shoulders?
- Fecha: 1/8: El precio de la victoria
- Fecha: 2/8: Exploración - Capítulo 21 - En busca de un sueño
- Fecha: 3/8: Cumpleaños de Manuela
- Fecha: 9/8: Exploración - Capítulo 21 - En busca de un sueño
- Fecha: 12/8: Cumpleaños de Yuri
- Fecha: 16/8: Exploración - Capítulo 21 - En busca de un sueño
- Fecha: 21/8: Cumpleaños de Leonie
- Fecha: 23/8: Exploración - Capítulo 21 - En busca de un sueño
- Fecha: 30/8: Exploración - Capítulo 21 - En busca de un sueño
- Fecha: 31/8: Cumpleaños de Dedue
- Fecha: 31/8:
- Fecha: 31/8: Día de batalla
Antes de la batalla
- Furia desatada
Though showing brief signs of recovery, even Rhea's strength has its limits.
Having changed form to the Immaculate One, she is unable to control her power. As if in response, priests and knights who are directly related to Rhea by blood change into White Beasts themselves.
Facing this unexpected threat, the resistance army prepares for its final battle to save Fódlan.
Durante la batalla - La batalla definitiva
La caída de Shambhala pone fin a cinco años de guerra y abre una nueva era de paz. Al borde de la muerte, Rhea llama al comandante/a la comandante del ejército de la resistencia para cederle el testigo. Pero algo no va bien...Lamentos
Tras la batalla
A rising flame was alight as the flow of time carved a new history for Fódlan.
Rhea's wild rampage was put to an end, averting what could have been the greatest crisis in the history of Fódlan. After five and a half years of war, a new age was set to begin.
The Empire, Kingdom, and Alliance—all political structures that had once shaped the continent—were gone. A unified nation began to take shape under the watchful eye of the Church of Seiros.
The church's new leader became a champion of the people, working tirelessly to help them overcome the horrors of war and to carve out a path towards reconstruction.
Just as Saint Seiros tended to those who suffered in wars of the past, Fódlan's new ruler embraced their role as mother of all life and arbiter of every soul.