The ambitions of those who slither in the dark are forever shattered with Shambhala's destruction. But in the process, Rhea is grievously injured. What fate awaits her, and who will bear the weight of Fódlan on their shoulders?
- 1/8: Le prix de la victoire
- 2/8: Quartier libre - Chapitre 21 - À la poursuite des rêves
- 3/8: Anniversaire : Manuela
- 9/8: Quartier libre - Chapitre 21 - À la poursuite des rêves
- 12/8: Anniversaire : Yuri
- 16/8: Quartier libre - Chapitre 21 - À la poursuite des rêves
- 21/8: Anniversaire : Leonie
- 23/8: Quartier libre - Chapitre 21 - À la poursuite des rêves
- 30/8: Quartier libre - Chapitre 21 - À la poursuite des rêves
- 31/8: Anniversaire : Dedue
- 31/8: Jour de mission
- En perte de contrôle
Though showing brief signs of recovery, even Rhea's strength has its limits.
Having changed form to the Immaculate One, she is unable to control her power. As if in response, priests and knights who are directly related to Rhea by blood change into White Beasts themselves.
Facing this unexpected threat, the resistance army prepares for its final battle to save Fódlan.
Combat - Le dernier combat
La chute de Shambhala a marqué la fin d'un conflit long de cinq ans. Le monde allait enfin connaître la paix. Rhea, mourante, convoque alors le/a commandant/e de l'armée rebelle, espérant lui confier l'avenir de Fódlan...Sanglots
A rising flame was alight as the flow of time carved a new history for Fódlan.
Rhea's wild rampage was put to an end, averting what could have been the greatest crisis in the history of Fódlan. After five and a half years of war, a new age was set to begin.
The Empire, Kingdom, and Alliance—all political structures that had once shaped the continent—were gone. A unified nation began to take shape under the watchful eye of the Church of Seiros.
The church's new leader became a champion of the people, working tirelessly to help them overcome the horrors of war and to carve out a path towards reconstruction.
Just as Saint Seiros tended to those who suffered in wars of the past, Fódlan's new ruler embraced their role as mother of all life and arbiter of every soul.