The Book of Seiros, Part V
The Five Eternal Commandments
• Dare not doubt or deny the power or existence of the goddess.
• Dare not speak the goddess's name in vain.
• Dare not disrespect your father, mother, or any who serve the goddess.
• Dare not abuse the power gifted to you by the goddess.
• Dare not kill, harm, lie, or steal, unless such acts are committed by the
will of the goddess.
The goddess cares for and protects all that is beautiful in this world.
The goddess will never deny the splendors of love, affection, joy,
peace, faith, kindness, temperance, modesty, or patience.
Follow her example and, in doing so, abide her laws.